6/12/2018 0 Comments
Not going away for the summer and need something new to do in your very own city? Take a look at the 7 activities below, even though these are specific to Los Angeles you may be able to find something similar in your city so that you can experience something a little different this summer.
Tip: If you’re super stumped on what to do, why don’t you try browsing through Air BNB Experiences? You’ll find many different activities that just might be fun enough to try!
1. Hike Runyon Canyon with a Rescue Dog - Don’t have your own doggy, why don’t you borrow a rescue to take on a hike? What’s great about this Air BNB experience is that the cost of your experience is donated to Free Animal Doctor . ALSO, all the cute photos you take will be used online to help your new furry friend find a loving home. Talk about a win win.
2. Catch a Show and Enjoy a Picnic at The Hollywood Bowl - If you haven’t experienced a show at The Hollywood Bowl, you MUST GO this summer. The bowl offers a wide range of shows —so at least one will fit what you’re looking to hear and see. Make sure you get there early to beat the traffic and relax with a glass of wine and picnic meal that you bring along. You won’t regret it!
3. Dance at a Silent Disco - Santa Monica Pier is offering different silent disco dance parties all summer long and, you HAVE TO GO! Experiencing a silent disco at least once in your life should be high on your priority list. If you’ve never been before here’s what you’re getting yourself into, everyone in attendance wears a pair of headphones and you have the option to listen to one of three different stations. BUT so does everyone else. That’s what makes things soo fun! If you don't have plans this Saturday (June 16th) you should go check it out!
4. Learn to Pole Dance - Want to keep your sexy vibe and look ALL SUMMER LONG? Well, take a pole dancing class! You’ll stay in great shape and it’ll help keep your confidence high all summer long. Here’s a great one to check out.
5. Learn to Surf At Venice Beach - I’ve lived in Southern California for almost all my life and I still don’t know how to surf. If you’re in the same boat as me, why don’t you learn this summer? This is one of the activities that can be found on Air BNB Experiences.
6. Must Have LA Pictures Photo Walk - Found this winner on Air BNB Experiences too! You may live in Los Angeles but that doesn’t mean that you know where all the best Instagram spots are. So, why should you have to settle for mediocre LA photos when you live here? You SHOULD NOT! LOL. You deserve good Instagram photos too! So why don’t you head over to the Air BNB app and check this tour out.
7. Watch an Outdoor Movie - There’s something about being underneath the stars and watching an outdoor movie that will always scream SUMMER FUN to me. Whether you do a rooftop show or one in the park, just make sure you do one that’s outdoors! Some of my favorites are Rooftop Cinema Club and Street Food Cinema.
Bonus Activity: Throw your own Summer Soiree! Give it a theme and keep the Frosé flowing ALL DAY/NIGHT LONG. Then make sure you come back next week where I give you tips on throwing THE PERFECT Summer Soiree.
What are some summer activities you're excited for this year?
Single. LA Living. Loves: Traveling, Fashion, and Beauty. Has A Really Cute Doggy. Constantly Navigating my Crazy Thoughts on Dating and Men. Ready for the Journey?
All And Stronger Bad@ss Women You Should Know About Boss Babe Businesses Empowered Fashion/Beauty Lifestyle Living Fearless Monthly Theme Random Thoughts Relevant Thoughts For Today's Modern Woman Travel