Summer is officially upon us, and I don’t know about you but I’m ready to run wild and free! There’s something about the summertime, even if you have a 9 to 5, that will always give me that “school is out for the summer” feeling. Here are some tips to make sure you have the best summer ever!
1. Make sure you have the perfect swimsuit! - Whether you live near the beach, lake, or you’ll be taking a trip to your local pool, make sure you have one, two, maybe three of the perfect swimsuit! Here are some of my favorites with websites to check out to find your new favorite suit!
2. Visit a Theme Park - There’s something about visiting a theme park that takes me back to my childhood days. Invest in a season pass and try to go early to beat the crowds.
3. Read a Good Book - On those summer nights when you’re stuck at home or maybe even when you’re relaxing at your choice of body of water, you’ll need a good book to read! I LOVE anything Reese Witherspoon recommends. Here’s a list of some of the books that caught my eye from her list.
Check out those books and her June Book Club choice here.
4. Try Something New in Your City - Be Creative, there's always something new to try BUT if you're out of ideas, come back next week for a list specific to Los Angeles of things to try AND maybe some of the things will be in your city too!! :D
5. Plan a Weekend Getaway - 9 to 5s can be tricky when it comes to vacationing, so the next best thing is to plan a weekend getaway! Make sure you choose somewhere that will encompass one of these three things - Your Adventure Spirit, Your Love for Food, Your Need to Relax. If you live in SoCal or even the West Coast here are some places that should definitely be on your list.
Hopefully you're able to do at least one of these things to kick your summer off the right way, comment below to let me know what you're thinking of doing.
Single. LA Living. Loves: Traveling, Fashion, and Beauty. Has A Really Cute Doggy. Constantly Navigating my Crazy Thoughts on Dating and Men. Ready for the Journey?
All And Stronger Bad@ss Women You Should Know About Boss Babe Businesses Empowered Fashion/Beauty Lifestyle Living Fearless Monthly Theme Random Thoughts Relevant Thoughts For Today's Modern Woman Travel